Navy Blue + Kraft Wedding Invites 0 comments

Apr 7, 2014 | ,
Thanks again to Ashli and Caden for allowing me the opportunity to create their wedding invitations!
I had so much fun creating this rustic suite that will nicely compliment the theme of their wedding {navy + ivory, burlap, lace and mason jars among other very cool things!}. Ashli and I both liked the look and feel of brown Kraft paper, so I decided to screenprint the suite using navy and ivory inks on kraft paper for the invites, and a navy blue linen for the cover of the booklet.

Talk about labor-intensive, but it was well worth it! In addition to the main 5 x 7 invitation, a little booklet was included that contained all the wedding details, including ceremony and reception information, a simple fold-out map, rsvp and registry information. The booklet was wrapped in a lovely navy paper that I screenprinted with ivory ink, then was tied together with burlap threads. I just heard from the mother of the bride that the invitations have been successfully mailed and are on their way!






No comments:

Post a Comment