You’re Hot / Valentine Hot Pad 0 comments

Feb 14, 2013 | , ,
I couldn’t resist.
I found some very vintage round hot pads at a garage sale a couple of years ago that I just fell in love with.  They were both cross-stitched on a miniature gingham check and I use them daily. Daily. And they’re so simple. One is red and the other is blue and all that it says on them is { HOT PAD }. I would take a picture of them but you’d never visit my blog again. They are that loved. And although I’ve been to hundreds of garage sales since, for some reason I’ve never been able to get my hands on any more like them. So I figured since it was Valentine’s Day, and I needed a new hot pad, well, I just figured I had to do it. Why not create a heart hot pad and put YOU’RE HOT on it? And as I sat on the couch and stitched, my kids and I all sat and laughed.








No comments:

Post a Comment